I'm Back from holiday! (errr..)

Hi! So sorry for the lack of post... This time I won't say any reason.. you will hear the same reason on and on. hehe..  I miss blogging so much! I'm back from my holiday. So, here I am back to KL. Starting from today, I get back to my college's life...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




plain white shirt, printed tie dye tights, heels from charles and keith, silver heart shape chain, Guess Bag.




Left aside that first I'm going to share outfits that I wore 2 weeks back during holiday. It's quite simple actually. It's just I like this tights so much. So, I specially bought the plain white shirt for this tights to make it looks simple.



Today I met my college's friends and lecturers. It was fun to met new lecturers for the new subjects that I take. I'm going to have a morning to evening class for 4 days and a day of morning class in a week. The schedule is really really tight this sem. Here has been raining so hard everyday, pretty cold too, unlike my hometown. I wish I can do good in this sem. Wish me luck! and hope I can post blog more often too :)




till next time...
Janet
*sorry for the inconvenience (lots of spaces), there's something wrong with the HTML

Share:

20 Comments