Hello! I've been away from blogging for a week! I've been busy with assignments. I had not enough sleep too. Last week was very bad..! hehe


Today, I went to Megamall and KLCC :)) with my brother and sister. we were trying the food at Pasta Zanmai. Japanese restaurant .. I love japanese chicken katsu curry! I tried before at my sister's apartment.. There is a Japanese small cafe .. yumss.. hehe And today I ate the same thing at the different place. not bad.. :)) Then we went in to a bookshop, my brother and my sister were searching for business books. My sister were searching for shoes too, finally she got it at Charles & Keith..

My brother bought a pair of jeans at ZARA and I got nothing :( I was looking for blazer! I didn't get the perfect one yet. hehe.. I saw a cute hat and a high cut sneakers purple in colour at ZARA men... Oh... both are so perfect! I tried it on! ohh... really.. I hope someone will buy that for me. hehe oh ya, starting for today I turned on my Black berry messenger in KL for the first time! I changed my simcard in to another simcard which has that package... I am so excited that I can contact with my friends at my hometown!


noodle (forgot the name)

yummy sushi

chicken katsu curry

teriyaki chicken (my bro's)

yummy salad ;9
but I prefer more the one at ZEN! hehe

oh ok, I started to get hungry again.. hehe
till next time!
good night!
CUps,
janet

Share:

0 Comments