Getting Closer to Christmas

It's Christmas, a week from now! I'm sharing with you my favorite christmas album at the moment. Yes, it's from Michael Buble! I enjoy listening all Christmas songs in his album. Check one of his song below. Yesterday, I had a gathering with friends. One of my friend just came back from overseas and we ended going out with a bunch of others. For yesterday's outfits, I was wearing a knee length pencil skirt, with a lace top. To make it doesn't look too formal, I chose to mix up colours, like pairing it with blue heels and gold clutch.

Currently, I just back to take a pattern making course that I enjoy so much, besides I enjoy this holiday by doing a culinary in my hometown; as a result, I get a boated face, I should dieting from now. I also hang out with friends and family. Then In my spare time I enjoy reading books or updating  myself with fashion news from my ipad. And I should finish making my own skirt and dress soon. I enjoy doing all these during this period of time. And I'll be going to Jakarta next month for a few days.
Hope you enjoy your holiday as much as I do! :)

Photobucket
heels - ZARA clutch - H&M necklace - Forever21 skirt - From a boutique lace top - Cotton on

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

used instagram for editing. if you have an instagram account, feel free to follow me : phani128

Photobucket
I did a DIY nail art for Christmas, it's a simple nail art. with glitters on it and red colour on the edge.
I'm sharing a step by step on how to get this nail art look.
You should try it and share the result with me :)







Share:

26 Comments