Mixing Prints

Photobucket
top - Forever21 shoes - Nose ring - Topshop skirt - Cotton On

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel in love with this printed top when I first saw it. I love the tribal print on it and the cut on the shoulder is another point that makes me love this top even more. It is something new for me to wear, I've never had this kind of item before. I just found one that is suitable for me. I think that's the most important thing to consider everytime I buy clothes, besides the item is on trend too. I wear the outfits by mixing the two prints, but still in the same colours, black and white. The ring that I'm wearing is a gift from my mom. I love the uniqueness, though the insect shape looks too real sometimes.

Have a great day, everyone!



 

Share:

22 Comments