Merry Christmas!

Photobucket
shoes - Zara top - Uniqlo bag - H&M skirt - DIY


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Me and my brother met my close friend yesterday, she just came from Jakarta. We went to watch Sherlock Holmes, after that the three of us had dinner together. It was a short but still sweet meeting, miss her a lot!

It's pouring in my hometown almost the whole day and everyday. The weather is cooler, I love it so much, a perfect time to stay at home, chill doing nothing or just listen to music. Today I wore a skirt that I made. I made it since last week, but I haven't finished it yet, until yesterday I spent time at home and finish making by midnight. I just love the pattern on the fabric. I didn't do a lot this Christmas. I don't have any special celebration, I just went to church. Anyway, it still feels good.

Merry Christmas for everyone! Have a wonderful Christmas! God Bless You! :)

Share:

27 Comments