I believe in Miracle

Happened: this morning. I supposed to woke up at 8.30 but ended up I woke up at 8.45 when I have class at 9am. What will be the first thing that I do when I wake up? I always check my phone, see the time/ any new text messages. There were 2 messages. I read the one on top and it says that the class has been cancelled. what? did I read it wrongly? I was half awake at that time. I quickly went down to the message bellow it, It says the teacher is having MC (Medical check up, if I'm not mistaken) today, class cancelled and due date is postponed until the next two weeks. The first thing that I said at that time was "THANK GOD! Thank God!" (many times) till I finally went back to sleep for the next 2.5 hours. Today's class was supposed to show some progress until this Thursday is the day of assessment. I don't even started the other project that I supposed hand in this Friday because of this one project. and I have another project that I need to do too. I really Thank God. Miracle does exist! Believe me.


What happened before that... Last week was a super busy week. It was a stress moment during the weekend. I have 2 big projects and 1assignment going on and both of them are supposed to hand in by this week. I stayed at home with a lot of snacks, I ate those snacks (like potato chips + breads = heavy snacks) while I'm doing my assignments. I've never feel this stress since my first semester as a design student, seriously. I don't blame the projects, that's how hard live is. I guess... I've been lacking of sleep too since 2 weeks ago. When I tell myself to stay up until 5am in the morning, it doesn't work. I just too tired and unproductive at all.

these outfits worn yesterday. There's a slight change with my fringe. I trim it, but turns out too short for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
unbranded top, DIY high waist skirt, forever 21 necklace and wing earrings, DIVA cross ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Share:

18 Comments