I want to be Free

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to be free, really, how I wish I have 32 hours a day and I don't get any headache for facing the computer too much or getting sleepy for lacking of sleep. Thank God for His blessings, nothing is becoming meaningless. Too many things in my head and I get all mixed up sometimes. Today I stayed back for a while after the class end, accompanied by my friend to do some researches that I should produce for the other project, but I haven't find the solutions yet. After that I went back home and was thinking to try a jumping shot which isn't easy. wasn't the best, but at least I had fun doing it, relax for a second...


Photobucket
*it's not my bedroom.*

and for the first time, I'm showing you, my 'working space'. not exactly a 'working space', I don't sit down and do my works there, I just put my books/ art blocks, etc here. It's too small for me to put all my  stuffs. My stuffs are everywhere in the house. And everything hanging an the walls are just extra printings, some are artworks that I've done and some are just inspirations. Too little? I put the rest everywhere, around the house.


Share:

9 Comments