Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Fabulous people! how is your day?
I'm having a relaxing day today! going to church with family, Drinking my favorite bubble milk tea, eating homemade salmon fettuccine made by my sister, and having  a few hours nap!
Today I'm wearing a feminine outfits, a lace skirt and a green color t-shirt. Really love the colour!
*And, I think some of you confused when I showed you my 'working space' in previous post. it's actually not my bedroom.



Photobucket

Photobucket
t-shirt, necklace, belt, lace skirt from Forever 21

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
A new nail art that I did to my nails yesterday! Finally I could do something with my nails! sorry to my nails for putting nail polish that make them unhealthy!
it's easy to do. All you need is blue, white, and top coat nail polish. And also a small tip brush! Try it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so sorry to my bad face expressions~ Next time I'll put a better expressions!

Share:

18 Comments