Feature and an award

It's not an outfit post today. I just wanted to share 2 things that made me happy. the first thing is I got my first featured on HYPEED! under category "printed pants"! I'm so happy when I got a mention in my twitter about this thing. I never thought that this could happened.

And another thing is I just received an award from Florence from fantailflo. Thank you so much for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!

 


The rules are:


1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it

7 Random things about me:
  • I used to stay in cafes/ starbucks just to do my assignments or studied for exams when I was in high school. I love to be in the crowds.
  • I own quite a lot of tights that I barely wear them. I wish I live in a four season country, just to wear these tights.
  • I love to look at illustrations or fashion illustrations. I wish and want to learn to draw like the other talented illustrators. 
  • I love to design cute things or design for kids stuff.
  • I love to see prints. Any prints, from clothes to curtain prints.
  • I love to go to IKEA, it is a place where I can get inspirations and I will never get bored about it.
  • Eventhough I'm a graphic designer, I love to learn how to sew, I take sewing lessons when I go back to my hometown during the holidays.
    I'd like to pass it to: Alviana Kalin, Yessica (antara DSC), Cindy (stylesouffle)Veren Lee (A little Princess), Tamara (World Addict), Anita (Joy and Amore), Marilyn Ang, Magdarling

    Share:

    11 Comments