HEART denim and Gong Li

I had a morning class today and it was so long as expected... I was starving since morning till 2 p.m., I just couldn't understand why my lecturer was willing to talk so much and he never lets me and my classmates go off early. I watch movie again after class (I already did, yesterday ). It was Gong Li and Andy Lau movie. I was amazed with Gong Li, she always look young and pretty! I love all her outfits that really looks good on her. Though I don't really wear clothes like she does, but I was amazed and love the outfits that she's wearing in the movie. I read that 30 costumes were prepared for her to wear in the movie (source: china daily). It's a lot! She wore a lot of dresses. I tried to find pictues, but I only found these..

and for what I wore today is a t-shirt, high waist jeans, and denim shirt. This morning was really cold, so I wore the denim shirt.

this is one of my favorite look!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
zara denim shirt, zara graphic tee, forever21 ring

Share:

12 Comments