I'm back with a post about my short trip!

Hi guys! I'm back from my laziness.. Currently I feel so lazy to post something, but I still update with what bloggers' have been posting. I still read and look at it when I have time. I'm reaching the end of semester, there are a lot of things to do, but I can't push myself to work harder I just dont have the 'feel'. It's bad I know, but I feel unmotivated right now. I'm stressed.
But anyway, I'm happy that I for a short trip to Singapore last weekend. I met my friend, Michelle who always accompanied me and my mom and brother to hang out during the 3 days. I had tons of fun there! I love the city so much! It's lively as usual and I love to walk a lot till my legs hurt badly, I don't mind, really! But the bad thing was I can't handle myself over food. I think I was gaining weight when I was in Singapore. I couldn't stop eating! hehe.. Still, I had SO Much Fun!
Probably, I will stop to update my blog due to assignments.. I'll come back again when I finish everything! Wish Me Luck!

Photobucket
uniqlo tights
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Share:

26 Comments