Cat Eyes



Photobucket
Photobucket
the thai food is from KLCC~ and the western food is from look out point
Photobucket
zara shirt, forever21 denim shorts, reebok sneakers, cotton on belt, unbranded bag and tights
Photobucket
Photobucket
cat eyes. i took this pic with my phone camera. it turns out different than the others.
Photobucket
I wore the same clothes like my mom.


I went to a place where I could see the whole KL city with my family on last Saturday~ It was a short dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. Her birthday has passed a long time ago, but we still did it! it's a must! The place is called "Look Out Point", the best from this place was the scenery! And today I went for 45 minutes journey by LRT (train)  to KLCC, just for food and groceries, nothing much to do. but that was refreshing! my sem break will end soon! hope everthing will go well until the end of the sem. :)

Share:

29 Comments