Sweet pink and double denim

Hi everyone!! I'm back!! I miss blogging so much, it's just because I was too busy with my school activities and had nothing to blog, what I have is only a very long stories of school life. And most of the time I wore  t-shirt and a pair of jeans.
okay, I'll share a little of my activites. For school assigments, I did some photography, it's a bit hard to think a concept and use a limited skill at the same time. I'm not really used to it, but I believe that practice makes perfect. As I tried to use the camera, I learnt a lot :) besides that, I think a concept is important for photography (That's what I've been taught! :)) My mom just came on 3 days back, I'm so happy that finally I met her again, and she brought some food and an Ipod touch that I've been waiting or so longg, but the most important thing is she's here! having more people at home is more fun. don't you agree with me?

I'm less productive this weekend. I just stayed at home did nothing for a whole day yesterday. I didn't even touch my assignments at all. I know, I have many thing to do and I just stayed relax for a day. And today (on Sunday), I went to had a japanese for at downstairs of my sis'c condo, after that I went to IKEA to buy some stuff for the house, and lastly I went to church with mom and sis.
Today I wore a pastel colour tank top and double denim. The high waist jeans is a taylor made, I requested the jeans to be like what I want back in hometown. And i'm quite happy with the result. I love the colour!

It was a great day today! I hope tomorrow I'll do the hard work for the whole week. I know, I'm gonna be busy next week! See you next time! Happy Monday everyone! I should go to sleep soon, It's almost 2AM now!

Photobucket
cotton on pink tank top, sis's jacket, taylor made high waist jeans, magnolia belt, random black necklace, diva hearts ring, nose heels.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Share:

15 Comments