Reunion

How's your weekend? I hope everyone has a good weekend like I did. Have you watched step up 3? That's what I did during the weekend. I went to watch it twice.. It's awesome for me! The best dance movie  that I've ever seen, though I never seen the first and the second one. No worries, I love step u 3! I  want to watch it many times if I can. hehe. I watched it for the first time with my classmates, one of my senior and her siste, that was on Friday. And the second time, I watched it yesterday during the reunion with my high school's friends! I never see them for ages! It was a quite short and nice meeting :)
I wore black and white (again).

Photobucket
zara t shirt, kitschen suspenders, forever21 hat

Photobucket
heart key ring from Forever21
currently, I love to do nail arts like only the tip of my nails are in bright colour and the rest are transparent.


Photobucket

Share:

37 Comments