A short Flashback~

Finally I can post something. I've been keeping some stories since last week! I'm posting this quite late at night and my eyes still open widely! I'm in a good mood today. I did quite a lot of things since this morning. Starting from a morning class, movie time in the afternoon. I watched "KILLER" with my sis, the main actor (Ashton Kutcher) was very very HOT, AWESOME, GOOD looking (ok. I'm too over, enough about it). Then In the evening 'till mid night I did my assignments. See...!  I was busy but in a good mood...

Ok, Let's flash-backing. Last week a lot of things were happening. Last week was my sis's Birthday! and we had dinner together in "Italiannes". you can tell what food I had: Spaghetti, pizza, lasagna. (ugh, I'm drooling just by writing its name...). Though I am in the middle of assignments going on,  I still do take a break, I don't do my works like a robot okayy.. The best thing from last week was I went to "PAVILION" shopping mall during the weekend with family. I wish that mall is right beside my condo! I did some shopping and I was REALLY HAPPY (It's been a very long time since the last time I went there). I can tell that's the best place shopping mall in KL! I can find all of my fave's brands there. Too bad that, it's an hour away with traffic jam.

IMG_1862


IMG_1864
yummss greentea cake


IMG_1915
cardigan - cotton on
skirt - ZARA
tank top - unbranded
accessory- DIVA


IMG_1913


IMG_1909
me with my quiche!


IMG_1907
can't get enough of this Quiche! It was awesome! I love the place too! at THE LOAF


IMG_1905
an event going on! Wish I'm still a kid now!

IMG_1902


IMG_1901
Look at that girl..! It looks fun!


I MISS MY HOMETOWN. It's been half a year...
I MISS HOME
I MISS MY FAMILY
I MISS MY FRIENDS
I MISS FOOD
I MISS PLACES
I MISS EVERYTHING!

Friends were asking me when will I go back. and I said really soon, within a month I'll be back.. I do, really excited!! But I need to finish everything first before I go back. I want to have a nice holiday! Wish me luck for my final project, exam and presentation! ^^

Love,
JANET 

Share:

29 Comments