black and white on a night before CNY

IMG_1523I'm back! It's been quite long. Finally, I've done with my packaging project 2! :)  And now, come thechinese new year holiday for a week! yuhuu for that! BOO for another assignments and upcoming presetations. A lot of things that I need to prepare during the holiday.

I just went back from a CNY dinner with family. My mom and dad are all here. They came here from my hometown :) It's been quite a long time that we had dinner together, but still it was not a full house, my oldest sister and her family is not here with us but she is going to come next week! I'm so excited with it!

These are brownies made by my sis! Yummy!!!


right almonds left chocochips

brownies







IMG_1474



IMG_1483


IMG_1468

IMG_1526

Lovely LOLA! <3
introducing my cutie - lola!


IMG_1487
food! this is kind of Malaysian tradition food during CNY :)


IMG_1518





swing!~~

Today's Theme is black and white
I wore: hat from forever21, DIY high waist skirt, heels from NOSE, belt form NICHII, ribbon head accessories, ice cream necklace from china, stripes dress from Precious woman shop online klik here or here

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
and Happy Valentine's Day!




Share:

34 Comments