Floral dress for a birthday party :)

Yesterday I didn't do much. At the afternoon I went to a market place.. went through all the shops and boutiques with a friend of mine. I went to eat meatballs which is quite famous in my hometown. And I bought some stuffs like DVD. Then around 5 p.m. I went back home and prepare for the birthday party. I put make up by myself. I'm not really good, I just want to practice more and more.. And I asked my friend to straightening my hair, though there's not much different. my hair is already straight, It's just became more straight... At first, I asked my friend to make my hair curly. But it will takes a long time because of my hair is really thick. So, I just forget bout it and make it straight.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wore a dress that my mom already made for me. She prepared everything, the dress, belt, until the black necklace. I was surprised, I didn't know since when she made the dress. I didn't see her made it at all except on the day. In the afternoon, she told me to wear it if she can finish it on time, before the party. For the floral fabric, me and mom bought it a few months back. I LOVE the pattern and the dress so much! Lots of thanks to MOM!

These are some pictures from yesterday's dinner party. I took so many pictures in a day.. It was fun, but my legs hurt, I didn't wear heels for a long time.. I went back home early, around 9 p.m. That's the fastest sweet 17th birthday party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besties!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Birthday girl! :D

Sorry for the bad quality camera!

I just used my BB to take all of these pictures. I look so huge in all of these pics.. It's because of my size...


Today I feel so bad.. I started to get sore throat yesterday. Now, It's getting worse, I caught flu also, sneezing some times. Hope I'll get better soon. I don't want to get sick again. Like last time during my exams. It was terrible. I guess I get sore throat because of I ate alot of crackers 2 days back. And caught flu because of going to the waterpark. Swimming under the huge rain.

Anyway, I still get excited! :) I just came back from a driving tuition. Today was my last day. I'll get my driving license really soon. I'm going out for lunch nw..

Visit my Chictopia - Click
I just updated this morning..

See You !
HAPPY HOLIDAY for ALL! :D

CUps,
Janet

Share:

8 Comments