EXAM can started.. But it can't stop me to SHOP! :D


SHEER LOOSE POWDER (for the finishing touch).
EYESHADOW (REFILL) peach pink and brown colour.

Hello guys! It has been a while.. I just started my O-levels on Tuesday.. This will be ended on 22nd of May.. A long way to go, right?? 2 weeks in time..
Though the exams just started, I already suffered.. like: didn't get enough sleep.. These days I slept at 2 a.m. and woke up at 6.45 in the morning..~ Sleepy?? Of course I feel so tired. and sometimes my body gets warm and I hardly concentrate..

Besides that, My meals time becomes improper.. I just ate around 6 p.m. today. and that's all.. This is due to the exam's time table.. Almost the exams time are in the morning and afternoon.. I stayed at school from 8.30 a.m. started until 4.00 p.m. the school end.. and I need to go back home by LRT, bus, and TAXI..

I always go to the mall near my house by bus.. and I have a look and shop there.. I was thinking to have a look in ELIANTO. It is from KOREA.
I like this brand. It's cheap.. Especially I like the nail polish. SO colourful. I can get nail polish with different colour as much as I want there.. :)

So, Today I was buying :
SHEER LOOSE POWDER (for the finishing touch). RM 15.00
EYESHADOW (REFILL) peach pink and brown colour. RM 5.00 each.

Next I'm going to buy the there in one Make up Base.. I still compare the products from the 2 shops. ETUDE and ELIANTO.. I LOVE to shop in these 2 shops. The other shops will be FACESHOP.. All Korean products :D I'm too in LOVE with it.. :)
My Make Up Obsession is gaining.. wew~~ Must safe money...

SO.. I just updated my ART WORK.~~ Go and check in DEVIANT ART for now..
I'll make a post about my ART EXAM Project if I have time..
Btw, tomorrow is my ART exam..
Wish me the best! :D

Share:

0 Comments