面对面 (mian dui mian) and caramel hot chocolate

Today I went to eat in 面对面 (mian dui mian - Face To Face). This restaurant served many kind of dishes but the famous dishes here are the noodles.
My brother in law and my sis said this restaurant is really good! It taste almost taste the same with Jakarta famous noodle (Mie Gajah mada) But then, after we ate it, the noodle was not really taste good. We went to the restaurant that located in SUNWAY. They usually eat at the one in Subang. They said it tasted different from the one in SUbang~ (??)
I forgot the name of the noodle (it always happen ><)


After that we went to a mall and we went to Starbucks to get drinks~ I usually order green tea frappuccino or hot black tea latte, But on that time, black tea latte was sold out TT SO, I was recommended to order caramel Hot chocolate.. It taste horrible~~ Too sweet. I asked them to add hot water around 3 times.. But still it's too sweet for me. So at the end, I couldn't finish it and I throw it away.. >.< (I felt regret that I bought it)


Share:

3 Comments