I made SPICY Kimchi Fried RIce today!



Yesterday Night, I was thinking about what should I cook for the next day.. I didn't have so much ingredients to cook.
SO I cooked SPICY Kimchi Fried Rice this morning.

Ingredients:
*hard tofu
*big onion
*chicken
*carrot
olive oil (healthier than normal oil)
kimchi
leftover rice
salt, pepper, soy sauce, sugar
gochujang
hot pepper flakes (extra spicy!)
black sesame seeds
How?
1. cut all hard tofu, chicken, carrot, and big onion.
2. boil the carrot until soften, left aside.
3. cook the chicken with the oil. then put salt, a teaspoon gochujang, pepper, soy sauce, and sugar.
4. add hard tofu and kimchi.
5. after that put the rice in, mix it well.
6. adjust the taste..
7. put the dish on a plate, put some carrots in, black sesame seeds, and hot pepper flakes.


YUMMY~!

Share:

0 Comments