Yesterday Night, I was thinking about what should I cook for the next day.. I didn't have so much ingredients to cook.
SO I cooked SPICY Kimchi Fried Rice this morning.
olive oil (healthier than normal oil)
salt, pepper, soy sauce, sugar
hot pepper flakes (extra spicy!)
black sesame seeds
1. cut all hard tofu, chicken, carrot, and big onion.
2. boil the carrot until soften, left aside.
3. cook the chicken with the oil. then put salt, a teaspoon gochujang, pepper, soy sauce, and sugar.
4. add hard tofu and kimchi.
5. after that put the rice in, mix it well.
6. adjust the taste..
7. put the dish on a plate, put some carrots in, black sesame seeds, and hot pepper flakes.