Throwback Bali and Blogging

Hello guys! It has been a years since I last make a post in my blog. I was away for a long time from blogging and there are many things happened in during the time. I am back to share my stories. I just graduated after I studied fashion designer for three years in Shanghai, if you still remembered, I moved to Shanghai three years ago and blogspot was one of many websites that is being blocked in China. Anyway, I am back in my hometown and will be staying here for now. If you notice, I changed my blog layout and name. I changed my blog name to Steph's Fragments to start blogging again. I can't wait to share my stories with you guys! Hope you will enjoy reading my blog.

I want to share my trip to Bali last year's during summer. I went for a 3 days and 2 nights trip with three of my childhood friends from elementary and junior high. That was my first time going to Bali after four years and having a trip with friends are the best. I still remembered clearly how I really had so much fun in Bali.

A paddy field at the side of the street in Bali, I just can't help it but to quickly capture this nature from the car's window.

 Our first stop when we went to Bali was to eat the best pork ribs in Bali at Naughty Nuri's, located at Ubud.
 Selfie With a friend 

In front of Sea Circus, Seminyak 

The next day, headed to Pandawa Beach for Kayak-ing with friends. No, I did not ride it alone, I have a friend in front of me. Two is better than one when it comes for kayak-ing, Agree? 







 The last day, went to one of the "it" place in Bali, Gardin Bistro & Patisserie, Seminyak. I have to say the place was nice and the food are great as well.



While writing about my throwback Bali trip, I'm actually getting ready for tomorrow's trip to Bali again! It's going to be another 3 days and 2 nights trip with my friends. I will be back on next Tuesday and I just can't wait to explore Bali again this time! Wait for my next posts for the full story.

Please do follow my snapchat and instagram for the quick updates!
Just enter my full name: stephanijanet See you guys soon!


Share:

1 Comments