Black Texture


 black dress - from a boutique // heels - h&m // feather earrings - forever21 // necklace - china





It's another weekend. I realize I tend to make post on the weekend. I think it's because I dress up more on the weekend, even just for a family dinner. The dress that I wore cost about $5, can you believe it? The best purchase ever! I bought this dress with the other 2 items with the same price. I can't hide my happiness from getting them. The top of this black dress is made of sheer material with some texture on it (what makes me love the dress) and I wore a tube top.
The cake photos are taken a week ago when I was going out with friends. The rainbow cake is getting popular in town at the moment, but still, I love red velvet cake better.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Share:

8 Comments