Feather and sheer


I want to Thank to all of you for the Birthday Wishes!!! We already reached the 2nd month of the Year. I hardly believe it!
In the 5th week of 2012, I just keep myself busy. and sometimes I don't know how much work on to spend my time everyday, it always isn't enough to me. I don't know whether I've done enough or make a useful thing for the day or haven't. This just bother me sometimes. And the most irritating thing is about weight, I've been constantly gaining weight a lot starting the past few months, that makes everyone could tell, see how obvious. Need dieting - it's hard to do it in my hometown, since I always eat outside, not a home cooking meals. I miss home cooking meals, I miss to cook like those days in KL.

I'm sharing a look from last Monday, I went to one of my relative's b'day in black + feathers. and for the make up, adding e bright lavender lips. Recently, I love to wear black! Get back to how I used to dress up. I've been too much with skirts and being look slightly girly with it. I'm back with pants. But with a bloated legs, sigh. I'm in love with feathers too! I've been collecting a few feathers items. Gotta get more of em, since it's easier to get those everywhere right now. And the heels, I found the heels In H&M Shanghai on last November. With a super good price with only one left and its my size. I love it the most when it happens. I just need to grab it without think any longer, am I right?

Photobucket

Photobucket
legging - cotton on, heels - H&M, Feather earrings - Forever21, Rings - DIVA,  Necklace - Bling.

Photobucket

Photobucket






Share:

23 Comments