I was born 2.0 years ago

It's hard to believe that I was born 20 years ago. Until now, everything seems unreal to me. How time really passed in a glimpse. Anyway, I am... thank God for His blessing until this day. I didn't get any special gifts/ no cakes/ no hang out with friends, no, nothing. It's just like another ordinary day to me. Year by year, that 'fancy birthday' that I always imagined are fading... At night, I went to dinner with family. mom, dad, brother, my sis and family. We had Korean BBQ!!


Today, at 12.10 a.m. my close friends were in front of my house asking me to opened the gate for them. I don't get too excited and anything. I just feel that today was like another ordinary day, like what I just said. I was in the middle of sketching Elle Fanning and Dakota Fanning that I sketched for 15 minuted before they came. I was going to show the sketch today, but I'll keep it for the next post. For those who has my instagram will be able to see it. I know, I'm insane to start it in the middle of the night when people are trying to relax or sleep or even going out and have fun. But that what's you called mood, it comes by itself at anytime. It was Friday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually this is my hairstyle for the dinner and I pull out the bun at home, voilla it gave me a curly hair

Have an Awesome Weekend!

Share:

18 Comments