A small reunion

It's been a week since my last post. Time actually goes really fast, but  I am happy because it's a weekend again, whenever I write a post I will be always in a good mood, so that I can write about happy moments rather than writing about my bad day. So, today I had a small reunion with my friends from high school. It's been ages since we met. We shared a lot of stories, there are many things were happening since the last two years after I graduated from high school. We were talking about what we've done and what course we're doing, et ce tera. When I'm writing this post, suddenly I'm thinking back during the time when we were sitting next to each other, the three of us in a row. During bio class, chemistry, english, maths, chinese, physics, etc. I miss those moments. Even though my high school was not a big school, there was a lot of memories within 2 years.

About today' outfits. I am into bodycon skirt for this season, that' why I'm searching for more bodycon skirt. And if you follow my blog I think you know that I've worn the black colour bodycon skirt before with a bright pink colour tank top. And today I have almost the same style, it's just that the colour of the skirt is bright red and I pair it with a white tank top and a "safari theme"shirt. I love the shirt very much, because with this shirt I can wear it as a top and I can wear it as an outer wear. Once I put this shirt on, I get a more casual or not too serious look. I'll play more with this shirt for another look at another time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here they are! Sze Wing from Hong Kong and Hye Lim from Korea. I had fun meeting you guys:))

Share:

16 Comments