Simply Me

Happy Saturday everyone! Saturday is my favorite day! I can wake up late and the next day I can wake up late again. I'll enjoy the day to the max, I won't touch anything about assignments and just relax. Who doesn't love this day?

Today, me and my family (mom, sis, and brother), we went to Mont Kiara. It is quite far, and one of a place where most of the people are foreigners (Korean/ Westerners/ Japanese). We can call it an elite place, but it has nothing much. What I can get is food places and cafes. And I did went for shopping, a little.. hehe, I cannot to not look for something when I go out. My bad...

Today I'm wearing my first piece from H&M that I bought from Shanghai. I wish there is H&M around like Forever21 where I can find in almost every Shopping malls. Oh, how time really flies, it's been 2 weeks since my trip to Shanghai. I miss those days. I will talk to my sis about what we did when we were in Shanghai, everytime I miss Shanghai.

And one more thing, I want to share a story of a little boy in Japan, it's really touching and you should read it. read here


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M pants, NOSE shoes, forever21 ring, cotton on belt, clutch and necklace by Precious Women Shop
I love the patterns on the pants and it's very comfy, it has a thin material! I paired with a chiffon sleevless blouse and a black shoes. And for the accessories, I am wearing a necklace and a clutch Precious-Women Online Shop. The clutch can become a bag too, it's multifunction! Do visit their Website or Facebook for more items.

Precious Women Shop

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And I really love my new earrings!

Photobucket

FOOD! Okay this time is Asian food. I've been posting a lot of western food, now it's time for Asian food. I took the picture with my phone camera. 
Photobucket
Okay, I feel hungry again when I look at this pic

Photobucket
I love Tom Yum!

Photobucket
it's cute! but doesn't taste good.

I am so thankful to everyone who visit and read my blog, thanks for the sweetest comments, and thanks for following me. It gives me spirit and makes me happy everytime I see comments/ new followers from you guys! 

Follow my blog via bloglovin, chictopia, lookbook, and twitter 




Share:

27 Comments