A day in Malacca

Hey! Thank you for all of your wishes! I'm recovering from cough! hehe.
So, How was you weekend? hope it was good!  I went to Malacca on Friday with my brother, sister, and brother in law. It took one hour and a half for us to arrived at Malacca by car.
Malacca is the third smallest Malaysian state and also a historical place. There are a lot of old houses, everywhere looks old there and the weather is very HOT! I mean hotter than everywhere, especially when we need to walk to look around. We drank a lot of sweet drinks that day.. I get thirsty so fast. We walked for hours and walked over the same places many times. It's a nice place to take pictures and look around. Overall, Malacca is a fun place, but for me I don't need to stay over a night, one day is enough to look around at this small town.

And there was a funny story. We were really excited to take pictures at first, and when we almost reached the town, suddenly my camera memory card was broken, my camera couldn't detect. short story, we went to a mall nearby and bought a new memory card for my camera.
what I've learnt : Bring an extra memory card for back up.

Photobucket
Photobucket
the church
Photobucket
the famous place for laksa and cendol!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
 place of ART
Photobucket
I wore: magnolia floral top and brown belt, reebok sneakers, black necklace and shorts.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket




Share:

12 Comments