OYAKODONYesterday I tried to make OYAKODON for dinner..
It was taste nice :))
The ingredients are:
chicken (season the chicken. put some pepper and salt)
mirin, sake/ wine, dashi (I don't have all of these. I replace it with MORITA (Tannen Dashi Tsuyu Straight) I used this because the ingredients already included mirin and wine.
1. mix the mirin and sake with water, put all in the hot pan.
2. put the dashi and sugar in. close with the lid for a while.
3. open, add onion, followed with chicken. close.
4. add the egg that has been mixed. half of it only., close for a while then add the rest..
5. serve it on the rice.. ;9