green onion (leaf part only)
flour (12 table spoon)
1. In a large bowl, mix flours, and eggs. add some water , mix it again until it is not sticky.
2. cut the leaves of green onion and carrot into pieces.
3. put some salt, soy sauce, sugar into minced beef
4. put all beef, green onion , and carrot into the bowl.
5. put some oil into the pan, put the batter in and spread it into big circle. leave it for a while and flip to the other side. wait for a few minutes and take it out.
6. press the pancake with tissue paper to reduce the amount of oil inside.
7. for the sauce : mix sugar, vinegar, salt, and a little water.