This Week Style Inspiration : Seoul Style

I am going to share some style inspirations that I found during my searching. I love to look at how Korean people mix and match their outfits, and most of the time, I love it and has become my own inspirations. This time, I get inspired with layering outfits. and fall in love with the sweater and bright colour trousers

From what I've been searching, in terms of colour, I will say that Pastels colours are the "it" colour at the moment. from light pink, light blue, green, and yellow are often be seen everywhere like in the runway shows and stores. I've been eyeing all these colours and find it cute and feminine. If you follow me in fashiolista , you will find the items that I loved recently are pastels colours.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Source: Nylon korea

Share:

9 Comments