Hello December!

It's December! Christmas is coming very soon! This time, I have no plan to go anywhere and just going to stay at home. Maybe next month, I'm going to have a short trip. How about you, guys? What's your plan?

Yesterday, I hanged out with a few friends, we had dinner and went to karaoke. It was fun! For my outfits, the main item was the boots. I've been craving to get a pair of boots that can be worn in a tropical country. Not too fancy and the material is not too thick, I chose black, and most of my shoes are black, I just love it. Finally, I found one which is I love, good price, and has it in my size. A pair of boots for me is identical with a pair or jeans, especially for someone like me who has no slender legs. I paired it with jeans, a tank top, and a polkadot shirt. For accessories, I chose black bag with a little bit of white fur, I love the pockets on the front. Then, mustache shape ring, and a few flower shape rings.

Photobucket
boots - Forever21 belt - H&M Tank top - Flower rings - DIVA bag, necklace - China

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday, I was being featured in CHICISIMO for Fashionista of the Day! I'm so happy :)



Share:

17 Comments