Waiting for the first rain

I'm waiting for the first rain to come soon, the weather is killing me...

I have been working from Monday until Saturday for almost 2 weeks. I feel better right now and my sleeping habit has came back to normal. Previously, I couldn't sleep before 1 a.m., and hardly opened my eyes at 7 a.m. Now, I have enough sleep and get myself used to the working routines. I have learning new things, of course, and that becomes my motivation. Though I have not really go out with friends or family, I choose to stay at home most of the time due to the lack of energy. But sometimes, I'll go for movies or dinner. I've been thinking on what will happen next and I can't wait to look forward. 

Today I went to church, accompanied with my niece, she has been staying with me since 3 days ago. The house is becoming lively than it used to be. And yes, she's becoming my "alarm" in the morning, she wakes me up early in the morning with her active body and cute but loud voice. Sometimes she will become a good girl saying "Okay" to every command that people ask her and sometimes she will be cranky like a baby. She will ask me to open the Mickey Mouse movies for her and stay still watching it and sometimes laugh by watching the video as if she understands it. She's just a two years old girl and very cute.

Photobucket

I'm wearing a denim again. I love to wear denim jacket because it's not too formal, it's comfortable and goes well with everything. And I pair it with red colours skirt and t-shirt, then my little boots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"We can't become what we need to by remaining what we are..."


Share:

12 Comments