the first post in 2011!

it's 2011 now! I wish everyone good things will happen in 2011!
I've been busy with my sewing classes as usual, but I still had chances to meet with my close friends. A few days back I hanged out with them for dinner, directly after my classes ended, the during midnight till 4 a.m. I did my homeworks. I do, enjoy everything that I'm doing now.. My passion in fashion becomes greater and greater each day! This holiday season has becomed the most meaningful holiday I ever had~! I learnt a lot about many things! Next weekeend I will be going back to my college activities as a graphi designer. ~ I love being a graphic designer, but I love being a fashion designer more, like now. but I'm still excited to be in the new semester.

I had problems with internet here, it's very sow, it makes me lazy to use my laptop, I use internet from my phone, much more better than my home internet.

I was looking for fabrics that my mom kept in a cupboard, and I found this black unique vest from the cupboard, so I wore it with a t-shirt, legging, and black heels. For me, Old pieces can become new and interesting to wear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

14 Comments